Assistant Director of Admissions
Assistant Director of Admissions
The Office of Admissions seeks an Assistant Director of Admissions who under the supervision of the Director of Admissions will administer, implement, and/or interpret department recruitment efforts, policies, and procedures. The core responsibilities of this role are to execute strategic enrollment initiatives, to analyze recruitment strategies and data, to represent the College both on-campus and off-campus during recruitment events, and to collaborate with the Director of Admissions to coordinate the direction of the recruitment staff as the front-facing division to maximize student enrollment. Additionally, this position will be responsible to supervise the daily activities of the Office’s Operations and Student teams to support enrollment initiatives
- Recruit prospective students for admission to the College based on institutional goals. Manage specific delegated recruitment territory defined as high-need in relation to College enrollment plans.
- In collaboration with the Director of Admissions will supervise, design, and assign specific territories for all recruiters to align with the College’s recruitment goals. Supervise management & scheduling of recruitment team.
- Under the direction of the enrollment leadership team supervise enrollment operations team including but not limited to hourly & clerical (senior or other) staff and student workforce. Ensure daily maintenance of admission applications, recruitment email communication, admission letters, and virtual recruitment technologies.
- Under the direction of the enrollment leadership team schedules and supervises strategic enrollment events including campus tours, info sessions (virtual & in-person), open houses (virtual & in-person), application days, financial aid days, transfer days, and accepted student series.
- Designs and maintains external recruitment travel calendar to coordinate outside recruitment strategies including high school visits, fairs, and community based-events. Develop programs to cultivate and maintain relationships with school district personnel and other outside organizations.
- Collaborate with enrollment leadership team to execute internal text campaigns to promote student event attendance and enrollment. Assist in design of marketing campaigns.
- Will be well-versed in and will train recruitment staff on enrollment technologies such as Banner, Argos, Slate, and On-Base.
- Review and ensure that enrollment marketing materials are up to date and relevant to the College brand.
- Work with enrollment leadership team to find new avenues of recruitment pipelines to increase the College’s enrollment.
- Create customer service centered approach for recruiting staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or High-level technical proficiency in lieu of degree.
- Two to four years of job-related experience in recruitment and admissions
- Master’s Degree
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish or Creole/English)
- Supervisory Experience
- Able to effectively conduct presentations and workshops tailored to diverse audiences.
- Enrollment Management CRM experience preferably Slate
Starting Salary: $67,000 - $71,000
Submit Resumes to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=rockcc&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP
Application Deadline: Search will remain open until candidate is selected, however to ensure consideration resumes should be received by April 3, 2023
Include three (3) professional references (including names, phone numbers and e-mail addresses). References will not be contacted without prior permission of the candidate. Employment at the College may be subject to the favorable result of a background investigation. Official transcripts will be required upon employment. Foreign transcripts which are not accompanied by an evaluation from an approved agency may not be reviewed. Applicants may contact NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluating Service) at www.naces.org to obtain a list of members providing this service. Any expenses incurred for this service must be borne by the applicant. Foreign transcript translations by applicant or educational institution are not acceptable.
Rockland Community College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our mission demonstrates a strong public commitment to a diverse and inclusive campus community.