A.T. Still University is seeking an intern for the A.T. Still Research Institute (ATSRI) on the Kirksville, Missouri campus. The main purpose of this position is to support the SRI Scientists in performing research studies and to provide interns who are likely future clinicians meaningful research experience.
- Strong academic background
- Collaborative work experience
- Well-spoken and collaborative in nature
- Must have interest in clinical/translational research
- Public speaking and/or previous research experience are a plus, but not required
Interested applicants should complete this online application and submit the following attachments when prompted:
- Letter of Intent (Cover Letter): Address the following in your letter.
- Reasons for interest in the program
- Academic/professional goals
- Personal interest in clinical and/or biomedical research
- Up-to-date CV
- Two Letters of Recommendation: At least one letter must be from a faculty member who can speak to your academic ability. The second letter may be from another faculty member, employer, or organization that you work with.
- Transcript: Send an official transcript showing the most recent courses taken to email@example.com