A.T. Still University's Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health (ATSU-ASDOH) is seeking applications for temporary triage screeners on the Mesa, Arizona campus. The screeners will screen all employees, patients, visitors, and vendors entering the the assigned clinic on a daily basis for illness and COVID-19 symptoms per CDC and university guidelines, while keeping a daily log of all visitor/patient/partner pick up and drop off at the front desk.
- Open clinic foyer screening table at 6:30 am and administer temperatures on all persons entering the building while taking an attendance log of all ATSU and partner clinic employees.
- Screen patients for illness, COVID-19 exposure, and daily appointment.
- Direct patients to the appropriate clinic for their appointment.
- Receive partner clinic packages.
- Contact the Director of Clinical Operation with any additional questions.