A.T. Still University's College of Graduate Health Studies (ATSU-CGHS) seeks applications for Adjunct Faculty in Nursing. Experienced faculty members sought to teach in the growing and innovative A.T. Still University's Doctor in Nursing Practice to facilitate active student learning through online delivery. The program's focus is on Strategic Organizational Leadership, concentrating on the quality delivery of population care. This role is an adjunct position. Expectations include: engaging students during facilitated class delivery, monitoring student activity, guiding students to develop and deliver a comprehensive final project, and participating as an active faculty member on specific departmental committees. We are particularly seeking adjunct faculty who can guide students in designing, implementing, and evaluating their final DNP project.
- Establish and maintain a motivating environment for adult learners by offering effective feedback consistently and timely.
- Develop a relationship with students by engaging in weekly online discussions and critical feedback on assignments.
- Evaluate student progress by timely grading of course content.
- Provide guidance and encouragement during the scholarly project experience by fostering a knowledgeable and positive perspective for quality improvement in the healthcare environment.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Must have a doctorate from an accredited nursing program OR a doctorate in a related field with a graduate degree in nursing.
- A valid RN license without encumbrances from one of the 50 US states.
- At least one year of teaching at the graduate and / or doctoral level is required, with teaching in a DNP program preferred.
- At least one-year teaching effectively in an online environment.
- Course content expertise.
- Ability to communicate with students from various backgrounds and experiences.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to complete assignments timely and accurately with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Canvas or similar LMS.