A.T. Still University (ATSU) is seeking Administrative Support for Enrollment Services. The position reports to the Assistant Director-Enrollment Services. The position is the first level of support for students, faculty, and staff responding to questions. The position provides support to the Assistant Vice President, Directors, and Assistant Directors.
A resume, transcripts (if applicable), and a cover letter are required with your application.
The minimum starting rate is $13.65 per hour.Major Job Duties
Qualifications and Experience
- Answer the phone, greet visitors, and answer questions.
- Manage the main office email account. Pick up and deliver mail. Process, order, and stock supplies. Submit purchase orders.
- Complete general forms, enrollment and degree verifications, and loan deferment forms. Process transcripts and licensure forms. Responsible for scanning and linking documents to student records.
- Follow up with students on missing information.
- Process financial transactions for transcript orders and maintain transcript statistics.
- Assist with academic files for permanent storage. Retrieve academic records via computer and microfilm.
- Process student name requests and FERPA restrictions.
- Run CampusNexus reports as requested. Assist with online ticket system requests for categories assigned.
- Conduct special projects/research as assigned by AVP or Enrollment Services leadership team and directed by Assistant Director-Enrollment Services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience working in an administrative environment.
- Prior experience demonstrating good customer service skills.
- Proficient computers skills, using MS Word and Excel.
- Telephone and office etiquette.
- Must be organized and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Confident in communicating policy while maintaining a professional, courteous attitude.
Bachelors or better.
High School or better.SkillsPrioritization
IntermediateDiplomacy & Tact
IntermediateProblem Solving Ability
Ability to problem-solve and work in a collaborative manner with other departments. Ability to effectively communicate and enforce policies in a courteous and tactful manner. Ability to multi-task and prioritize in order to meet established deadlines. Posted: 10/19/2021