The Department of Civil and Architectural Engineering and Construction Management (CAECM) in the College of Engineering and Applied Science (CEAS) at the University of Cincinnati (UC) invites you to apply for the position of Term-Adjunct (part-time) faculty positions. Rank and compensation are based on experience and academic credentials.
CAECM is looking for qualified professionals and educators to be included in the general pool of candidates for Term Adjunct Instructor positions as needed. Courses are taught at all levels from undergraduate to graduate (master's and doctoral). Responsibilities
- Teaching is assigned on an as-needed, semester by semester basis.
- Adjunct faculty members will be expected to use the course management system (Blackboard), to conform to UC standards for instruction/courses, and operate within program expectations for specific courses.
- Office hours (can be virtual) are required to meet with students as needed.
- A master's degree in Engineering, or a closely related field is required for undergraduate class instruction.
- Graduate instruction requires a degree advanced beyond the level of the course.
- Successful candidates will be highly qualified individuals who have content expertise in their disciplines with appropriate degrees and training relative to the courses to be taught.
- Create a Candidate Profile in Success Factors.
- Upload current CV/resume and cover letter to your APPLICATION.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. This position does not provide visa sponsorship.
FOR ALL FACULTY HIRES
OFFICIAL ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS WILL BE REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF HIRE
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion
As a UC employee, and an employee of an Ohio public institution, if hired you will not contribute to the federal Social Security system, other than contributions to Medicare. Instead, UC employees have the option to contribute to a state retirement plan (OPERS, STRS) or an alternative retirement plan (ARP).The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.
SF:OMJ SF:RM SF:INS [[mfield1]] Nearest Major Market:
Cincinnati Job Segment:
Architecture, Civil Engineer, Construction, Manager, Engineer, Engineering, Management To apply please click here!