Stockton University is ranked among the top public universities in the Northeast with more than 160 undergraduate and graduate programs, as well as continuing education opportunities. The University, one hour from Philadelphia and two hours from New York City, offers unique living and learning environments throughout southern New Jersey, including the 1,600 acre Galloway campus in the Pinelands National Reserve and Stockton University Atlantic City, located on the Boardwalk, just steps from the beach. Additional locations include Hammonton, Manahawkin and Woodbine. As a public university, Stockton provides an environment for excellence to a diverse student body, including those from underrepresented populations, through an interdisciplinary approach to liberal arts, sciences and professional education. Founded in 1969, Stockton held its first classes in 1971 and is planning its 50th anniversary. The University’s commitment to cultural diversity and its welcoming and vibrant community makes Stockton a great place to learn and work! Learn more about the many reasons to choose Stockton at www.Stockton.edu
- Manage student billing and collection, student refunds, institutional loan programs, receiving and processing tuition payments
- Prepare reports required by State, and/or federal agencies as well as internal reports
- Responsible for all changes and maintenance of the fee schedules and communication of such to students
- Responsible for reconciliation of all monies received through any payment method including online, mail, EFT and in person
- Prepare year-end financial entries and manage the 1098-T tax form reporting and provide necessary information on international control procedures
- Hire, supervise, evaluate, and train staff under supervision in the performance of student related accounting and accounts receivable duties
- Coordinate Tuition Exchange program, including for Stockton University faculty and staff. Perform other duties as requested by the Chief Enrollment Management Officer
- Support Stockton University’s diversity commitment and strong student-centered vision and mission
- Master's degree
- A strong knowledge of federal and state policies and programs and the ability to interpret and ensure compliance
- Proven analytical ability to interpret statistical data for problem solving and forecasting
- Strong database management and technology skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and a high degree of attention to detail are also essential
- Experience with Banner ERP and Bursar/Financial Aid Modules
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with CRM Software Solutions
Salary commensurate with experience and is accompanied by an extremely competitive University benefits package.
Screening of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
To apply please visit: https://stockton.hiretouch.com. Only electronic documents will be accepted. Please complete the on-line application in addition to providing the following required documents. All required documents must be submitted in order for your application to move forward. You may upload documents using Microsoft Word or PDF.
- A letter of interest describing specific skills and experiences
- A current résumé or curriculum vitae
- A list of three professional references (included in the application): Name, Organization, Email address and Telephone
- All offers of employment are contingent upon a favorable background check, which may include social intelligence from a consumer reporting agency.
- Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations in the application process should contact the Office of Human Resources at 609-652-4384.
- In accordance with the New Jersey First Act P.L. 2011 c.70, effective September 1, 2011, new public employees in certain positions (faculty exempt) are required to obtain New Jersey residency within one (1) year of employment. Applicants must meet the requirements listed.
- Pursuant to the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crimes Statistics Act (Clery Act), prospective employees may access Stockton’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (ASFSR) is available at https://www.stockton.edu/police/crime-statistics.html. The ASFSR contains the previous three years of reported Clery Act crime statistics, fire safety information and information regarding campus and personal safety. If you would like a paper copy of the report, please visit the Stockton University Police Department, building 71, 101 Vera King Farris Drive, Galloway Township, NJ, or call 609-652-4390, to request that a copy be mailed to you.
- Stockton University is an equal opportunity institution encouraging a diverse pool of applicants, visit; http://www.stockton.edu/affirmative_action. Additionally, pursuant to Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972, Stockton University prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex (i.e., which includes but is not limited to the prohibition of sexual misconduct and relationship violence, including sexual assault and harassment) in all of its educational programs and activities.