This is a 10-month full time faculty position. Faculty member is responsible for teaching both didactic and clinical instruction in the Associate Degree Nursing Program. Teaching responsibilities include traditional face to face format in the day and evening program. This position focuses predominately on Medical-Surgical Nursing. Participates in committees, student advising, nursing program initiatives and college community activities.
Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Maryland.
Master's degree in Nursing.
Teaching experience preferred; and recent clinical experience Medical/Surgical background is highly desirable.
- Provide didactic and clinical instruction in Medical Surgical Nursing.
- Coordinate classes in Medical Surgical.
- Coordinate adjunct faculty assigned to Medical Surgical courses.
- Conduct simulated Medical Surgical experiences.
- Participate in Nursing Program Committees as assigned.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.