The purpose of this class is to oversee the coordination and operation of all CCBC information technology
services, projects and policies.Compensation within the posted range is determined by a candidate's education level and/or years of experience in the field. Generally, employees are hired in the lower third of the scale
. Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field, Master's degree preferred. Seven years of technology program and mid-level management experience in a large enterprise applications role required. Ellucian Banner ecosystem development and management experience preferred. Project Management professional certification desirable.
- Oversee planning, development and implementation functions for CCBC's enterprise information systems and related third-party systems.
- Provide leadership to support the planning and evaluation of the division's directions, policies and objectives.
- Execute and deliver strategic priorities and operational objectives.
- Direct and supervise assigned staff in planning and completing scheduled projects and tasks in support of students, faculty and staff.
- Interact with system users to understand their needs; design systems/applications to support their requirements.
- Resolve or assist in the resolution of problems/issues relating to information technology systems.
- Develop, monitor and control the department's annual budget
- Guide the department to support the growth and advancement of other areas of the college.
- Assist, support and advocate for other divisions of the college in the execution of their goals and objectives
- Develop and manage vendor relationships required for delivery of divisions goals and objectives.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.
- Coordinate and manage Applications Development department activities and staff.
- Serve as liaison between department, IT staff and the college community to support college activities.
- Prepare working documents and project plans for software implementation.
- Research and learn software packages, processes, and techniques.
- Develop complex software solutions.
- Develop budgets for projects
- Assign and manage staff allocation across multiple time sensitive projects.
- Manage the Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) for the college's applications portfolio.
- Identify and assess security vulnerability risks, develop mitigation strategies, and implement protective measures.
- Assess and evaluate cloud versus on-premises solution architectures to determine the best approach for CCBC data processing needs and solutions.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned. Posted: 06/24/2022