Responsible for the monitoring and screening of individuals on CCBC property to ensure compliance with COVID-19 safety measures.High School diploma or GED, and one (1) year of prior experience working with the public. Prior experience in a Customer Service role preferred.
- Patrol by foot, the college grounds and hallways of the college ensuring that the college community is wearing verification stickers showing their compliance.
- Ensure COVID-19 guidelines are being followed.
- Ensure protective mask are being worn by the college community.
- Verify self-screenings of college community members.
- Screen individuals in compliance with COVID-19 guidelines.
- Take temperatures of individuals entering and on campus where applicable.
- Issue verification stickers to college community members after daily compliance testing.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned. Posted: 06/24/2022