The purpose of this class is to support and provide assistance to Camp Instructors.
- High School Diploma/GED, current college student preferred.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age.
- Candidates are required to successfully pass a background investigation, to include fingerprinting.
- A minimum of two years' experience working in a youth camp setting or school based group activity outside of the classroom.
1. Lead campers through all organized activities.
2. Ensure the safe travel of campers to and from all camp activities.
3. Turn in camper attendance sheets and regularly monitor group attendance daily.
4. Assist instructors in implementing camp activities.
5. Participate directly with campers in all camp activities
6. Understand and follow all camp rules, regulations and safety procedures.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.