The Coppin State University College of Business invites applications for a full-time tenure-track Assistant/Associate Professor of Marketing beginning Fall 2022. Successful applicants will demonstrate an ability and commitment to teaching, recruiting students, advising student organizations, making intellectual contributions to the field, professional service, grant writing, professional development, and meeting the instructional standards of the department, college, and university. As a provider of both a traditional classroom-based degree and a completely online degree in Management, applicants should demonstrate proficiency in both methods of delivery. The successful candidate will also participate on departmental, college, and university committees. This is a 10-month position beginning in August 2022. The College of Business is accredited by ACBSP. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teach 12 credit hours of undergraduate courses day or evening and/or online courses.
- Engage in scholarly research and publications.
- Participate in professional development activities that advance knowledge and skills within the discipline.
- Provide institutional support that may include curriculum development, accreditation efforts, committee assignments, attendance at commencement or other activities that are college-wide or specific to the division/department of the faculty member.
- Represent the department to internal and external stakeholders and participate in community service activities.
- Ph.D. in Marketing from an accredited institution.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Three to five years of collegiate teaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the Marketing discipline.
- Knowledge of LMS, online platforms and technology.
- Strong commitment to student-centered active learning and student engagement.
Position Detail Information
Posting Detail Information
Position End Date (if temporary)
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicant