The Director of Enrollment Management Systems & Technology serves within the Student Financial Aid Office and reports to the Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Management Systems, Research & Analytics. The position has five direct reports, such as Systems Analysts, Communication Data Specialists, Communications Coordinator, and Online Graduate Program Coordinator. This position will work closely with the Systems Analysts, Financial Aid Counselors, Admissions Counselors, and ITS. The position provides technology expertise to ensure all Enrollment Management processes function effectively to successfully meet University enrollment goals.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or Information Management
- A minimum of five years experience
- Experience supervising others
- Demonstrated record of strategic. problem-solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Financial Aid & Admissions practices and policies
- Ability to analyze large complex datasets
- Knowledge and understanding of software architecture and design principles
- Knowledge and understanding of relational database and query languages
- Knowledge of Banner and/or Slate
- Present and provide training, technical support and diagnostic help for technical and non-technical users.
- Serve as liaison between Enrollment Management and IT as well as external entities throughout hardware and software life cycle of all Enrollment Management Systems.
- Serve as administrator for federal and state scholarship programs
- Develop and maintain written policies and procedures for all aspects of the award process
- Establish an on-going process improvement strategy to support department
Financial Aid Reporting
- Develop and maintain Enrollment Management software including but not limited to Banner, Automic, Crystal Reports, PowerBI, Campus Logic, OnBase, and Slate.
- Perform system analysis to fact find, isolate problems, and create solutions. Researches and applies knowledge of new technologies to ensure effective, efficient use of system resources.
- Continually analyze processes and submit written recommendations
- Support Financial Aid Department staff through research, identifying and presenting technical options, and implementing resolutions. Focuses on listening, learning, research, and working well with others to support positive outcomes.
- Automate operational processes to improve data quality and reduce processing times.
- Maintain population selections for communications. Develop reports to support the mission of the Financial Aid Department.
- Oversee development of scholarship program budgets; implement scholarship program policies
- Counsel and provide information to students and parents regarding financial assistance
- Maintain knowledge of current guidelines affecting student eligibility for federal and state programs
- Ensure compliance with federal and state financial aid guidelines and objectives
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the needs of the financial aid office team.
Learn more about great opportunities to connect and be a part of our local community in Baylor's Waco Culture Guide !About UsBaylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, pregnancy status, military service, genetic information, and disability. As a religious educational institution, Baylor is lawfully permitted to consider an applicant's religion as a selection criterion. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.To apply please click here!