Child Development CenterApplication Deadline
Open Until FilledFull Time/Part Time
Full Time, Benefit EligibleSalary
$12.00 - $13.00/hourJob Description
- Assist in coordinating the childcare center food service/nutritional program to include performing and guiding assistants in meal planning and preparation
- Documenting and reporting required information
- Ensuring health and sanitation requirements are met.
- Assist in the educational effectiveness ofclassrooms and or age groups and in the care and development of children.
- Focus on cultural unity and acceptance within the classroom and provide guidance and support to children supervised.
- Administer childcare center policies and procedures.
An Associate's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience and some experience from which comparable knowledge and skills can be acquired is necessary .(A high school diploma orequivalent and 2 years of experience may substitute for an Associate's degree).
- Food handler's permit preferred.
- Pediatric CPR/1st Aide preferred.
The final candidate is required to provide copies of official transcript(s) for any college degree(s) listed in application materials submitted. Copies of transcript(s) should be provided prior to the start of employment. In addition, the final candidate may be required to verify other credentials listed in application materials.
Failure to provide official transcript(s) or other required verification may result in the withdrawal of the job offer.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
Equal Opportunity is and shall be provided for all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their demonstrated ability and competence without unlawful discrimination on the basis of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable state or federal law. This policy shall not be interpreted in such a manner as to violate the legal rights of religious organizations or the recruiting rights of military organizations associated with the Armed Forces or the Department of Homeland Security of the United States of America.
The University's nondiscrimination policy applies to any phase of its employment process, any phase of its admission or financial aid programs, or other aspects of its educational programs or activities. Further, this policy applies to sexual violence or sexual harassment, both forms of sex discrimination, occurring within the educational program and instances occurring outside of the educational program if the conduct negatively affects the victim's educational experience or the overall campus environment.
Any person having inquiries concerning the application of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 or other civil rights laws should contact the Title IX Coordinator. EEO IS THE LAW
To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) please use the following links:
- EEO is the LawEnglish Version
- EEO is the LawSpanish Version
- EEO is the LawChinese Version