Specific course offerings for which Part-time Faculty are sought include:
HEAL200: Principle and Practice Health Education; T&Thur; 9:30-10:45am
HEAL451: Program Planning and Health Promotion; M&W; 11:15-12:05pm (with part of portion online teaching)
HEAL452: Research and Evaluation in Health; T&Thur; 8:00-9:15am
Applicants should possess:
- Ability to effectively teach in a close, collegial environment dedicated to the teaching-learning relationship.
- Strong commitment to excellence in teaching and to working in a multicultural environment that fosters diversity.
- Ability to use technology effectively in teaching and learning.
- Provide quality teaching including related preparation and grading.
- Provide class syllabi to students enrolled in classes and to the department office as requested.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and/or required.
Courses may be offered on the main campus in Bridgewater or at satellite campuses in Attleboro and on Cape Cod.
Masters degree in Health Studies or related field.
Teaching experience preferred.
Special Conditions for Eligibility:
Please be aware that employment at Bridgewater State University is contingent upon completion of a successful background check.
Posting Number: F00297P
Open Date: 08/08/2019
Close Date: 3/15/2020
Open Until Filled: No
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please note the following information is required to complete your application for this position:
*a minimum of three (3) professional reference entries.
To apply, visit https://jobs.bridgew.edu/postings/16735
Bridgewater State University (BSU) is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer which actively seeks to increase the diversity of its workforce. We are dedicated to providing educational, working and living environments that value the diverse backgrounds of all people.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
jeid-104f7a3391a0b44ab7aaaf80ab65543b Posted: 01/17/2020