Williams College Children's Center is pleased to announce two openings for on-call substitutes to work in classrooms serving infants through school-age children. The Williams College Children's Center is a warm and inviting program with state-of-the-art facilities developed expressly for early childhood education.
Variable schedule, Monday - Friday; highest need 11:00 am - 1:00 pm and/or 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm with the possibility of longer hours and/or full day based on department needs.
Review of resumes will begin immediately, and continue until the position is filled.
- Your day could include singing song, reading books and playing games with children;
- Helping with care needs such as making lunches and changing diapers;
- Walks and outdoor play and exploration; and
- Helping children problem solve together.
- Teachers observe children, learn what they are interested in, and offer opportunities to deepen and explore those interests.
- Experience in an early care setting is highly preferred
- Professional Child Care Qualifications established by the Department of Early Education and Care (preferred)
- Dedication to providing quality, responsive and individualized child care
- The ideal candidates will have a thorough knowledge of early education and care principles and a solid background in developmentally appropriate practice.
- Candidates with a willingness to learn early education, care principles, and developmentally appropriate practice are encouraged to apply.
Conditions of Employment
Employment at Williams is contingent on the verification of background information submitted by the applicant, including the completion of a criminal record check, and education when applicable.
Equal Employment Opportunity To apply please click here!