We are accepting applications for temporary Custodians to join the Custodial Services team! The Williams College Facilities Department is dedicated to providing excellent service to a diverse population of faculty, staff and students. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 12:00 pm to 8:30 pm. Schedules are subject to change based on the needs of the department.
Williams is committed to enriching its educational experience and its culture through the diversity of its faculty, administration, and staff.
Please click "Apply", upload a resume if available, complete the application, and click on "Submit Application".
- General cleaning throughout designated areas on campus
- Light maintenance work
- Snow shoveling in the winter
- Bed making in the summer conference season
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in general cleaning, maintenance, carpet and floor care is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Must be able to work without immediate supervision
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects up to 75 pounds with assistance and work on ladders
- Ability to utilize wearable equipment
Conditions of Employment
Employment at Williams is contingent on the verification of background information submitted by the applicant, including the completion of a criminal record check, and education when applicable.
Equal Employment Opportunity To apply please click here!