Temporary General Maintenance Technicians are needed to support Facilities staff serving the campus community. This position is responsible for the safe and careful maintenance of campus buildings and building systems. Experience with any of the following trades is preferred: electrical, plumbing, mechanical, carpentry, or automated controls. A positive attitude and energetic work ethic are essential. Morning, afternoon, evening and weekend shifts may be available.
Williams is committed to enriching its educational experience and its culture through the diversity of its faculty, administration, and staff.
Please click "Apply", upload a resume if available, complete the application, and click on "Submit Application".
- General maintenance throughout campus
- Snow shoveling in the winter
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in general maintenance or trades work is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Must be able to work without immediate supervision
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects up to 75 pounds with assistance and work on ladders
- Ability to utilize wearable equipment
Conditions of Employment
Employment at Williams is contingent on the verification of background information submitted by the applicant, including the completion of a criminal record check, and education when applicable.
Equal Employment Opportunity To apply please click here!