FLSA Status: Non-Exempt / Temporary Job Summary:
The Digital Copier Operator is responsible for producing copies of printed materials or digital media by using state-of-the-art digital document production systems. Duties and Essential Job Functions:
Position Requirements: Required Education and Experience:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by reviewing work order and assembling materials.
- Prepares digital equipment for use by scanning hard copy originals, distributing files for printing, loading paper and setting specifications for job.
- Establishes quality by printing a proof copy and adjusting settings accordingly.
- Maintains quality control by monitoring output and adjusting settings when required.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1 year of related experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with Xerox production equipment and make-ready software
Physical Requirements (With or Without Accommodations):
- Knowledge of basic keyboarding techniques.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows navigations and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Visual acuity to read information from computer screens, forms and other printed materials and information.
- Able to speak (enunciate) clearly in conversation and general communication.
- Hearing ability for verbal communication/conversation/responses via telephone, telephone systems, and face-to-face interactions.
- Manual dexterity for typing, writing, standing and reaching, flexibility, body movement for bending, crouching, walking, kneeling and prolonged sitting.
- Lifting and moving objects and equipment up to 10 lbs.
- Work is indoors and sedentary and is subject to schedule changes and/or variable work hours.
- There are no harmful environmental conditions present for this job.
- The noise level in this work environment is usually moderate.
As an AA/EEO employer, TCU recruits, hires, and promotes qualified persons in all job classifications without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ethnic origin, disability, genetic information, covered veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. To apply please click here!