Duties & Essential Job Functions: Maintains buildings by dusting and polishing furniture, equipment, mirrors and fixtures; cleaning windows, counters, walls and woodwork; sweeping, scrubbing and finishing floors; cleaning blinds, furniture and carpeting; supplying and cleaning rest rooms, showers, and kitchens; setting up and arranging furniture. Removes trash by emptying and maintaining trash containers; transporting materials to disposal area; recycling materials. Maintains safe working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Monitors assets by inventorying supplies and equipment; following manufacturer's recommendation for equipment maintenance; identifying and reporting problems with building, equipment, or supplies to supervisor; securing keys and property. Supports operations by training new employees as needed; using organization vehicles to transport staff to work sites; providing adequate coverage. Performs other related duties as assigned. Required Education & Experience
Required Licensure, Certification, and/or Specialized Training:
- Satisfactory results from a post-offer physical examination.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Physical Requirements (With or Without Accommodations):
- Ability to communicate.
- Ability to use job related equipment.
- Visual acuity to read information from computer screens, forms and other printed materials and information.
- Able to speak (enunciate) clearly in conversation and general communication.
- Hearing ability for verbal communication/conversation/responses via telephone, telephone systems, and face-to-face interactions.
- Manual dexterity for typing, writing, standing and reaching, flexibility, body movement for bending, crouching, walking, kneeling, climbing ladders and stairs, and prolonged sitting.
- Lifting and moving objects and equipment up to 20 lbs.
- Work is indoors/outdoors and not sedentary and is subject to schedule changes and/or variable work hours.
- May be exposed to hazardous materials and noxious fumes on occasion.
- The noise level in this work environment is usually moderate.
As an AA/EEO employer, TCU recruits, hires, and promotes qualified persons in all job classifications without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ethnic origin, disability, genetic information, covered veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. Advertised:
June 18, 2020 Central Daylight Time Applications close: To apply please click here!