EEO is the LawSpanish VersionEEO is the LawChinese Version Posted: 06/24/2022
Supervises custodial staff. Spot-checks work frequently and reviews work for neatness, cleanliness, efficiency, and overall results.
- Performs routine tasks as assigned using existing procedures, practices, techniques, etc.
- Performs standard assignments and responsibilities and makes recommendations for improvement/efficiency, resourcing, etc., as necessary.
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems and/or correct standard, routine issues.
- Maintains and adheres to project schedules and budgets.
- Has limited impact on own work team.
- Works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet established deadlines.
- Exchanges information in a straightforward manner.
- Develops working relationships with related, internal teams and stakeholders.here to enter the job description.
40 hours a week, hours will vary.
Pay commensurate with education and experience.
Hiring Range: $16.92 - $19.00 Hourly
University Title: Custodial Supervisor
An Associate's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience and at least 4 years of experience from which comparable knowledge and skills can be acquired is necessary
One year of supervisor or lead experience.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. The University will not sponsor applicants for this position for employment visas.
Inclusive Excellence Statement
As one of the most culturally and ethnically diverse campuses in Missouri, UMSL is committed to maintaining a climate where all students, faculty, staff and visitors can explore their interests, refine their talents and flourish. Inclusive excellence is embedded in our strategic plan which focuses on actions to recruit and retain diverse students and employees and promote activities that encourage civil and constructive discourse, reasoned thought and sustained dialogue in an environment of inclusion, respect and appreciation.
The University of Missouri - St. Louis offers benefit-eligible employees a wide variety of benefits including: health, dental and vision coverage effective on the first day of employment, retirement, paid time off, tuition assistance for employees and their dependents and employee and dependent life insurance. For more information about our benefits, please visit:
Equal Opportunity is and shall be provided for all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their demonstrated ability and competence without unlawful discrimination on the basis of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable state or federal law. This policy shall not be interpreted in such a manner as to violate the legal rights of religious organizations or the recruiting rights of military organizations associated with the Armed Forces or the Department of Homeland Security of the United States of America.